Do more of what you love!
We are the catalyst for improving lives by providing reliable, simple and innovative solutions, giving freedom of choice and access to the world for all.
To be the #1 total communications and entertainment improving the quality of life in Trinidad and Tobago.
Osp Engineer (project)
The Outside Plant (OSP) Engineer is responsible for the engineering, construction, maintenance and installation and commissioning of the company’s fibre optic network and related services.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform correct work methods in accordance with health and safety standards and cable vender instructions.
- Execute build out in accordance with design; liaise with engineers to ensure that specification is compliant with the design of the fiber optic network
- Provide oversight to ensure that the company standards are being adhered to
- Research and recommend which OSP materials are to be used in the fiber optic network plus more
The Telesales Representative is responsible for frontline representation of Digicel Business products and services primarily to the SME space. This includes up selling and cross selling to our existing base, re-signs and generation of new business opportunities to achieve set target. The Telesales Representative will work in a small team to support and complement the face-to-face sales team and Business Account Managers.
- Continuously seek and capitalize on opportunities to exceed the expectations of customers (internal and external) by placing a keen interest in understanding and effectively resolving customer-impacting issues in a professional and result-oriented manner.
- Management of customer database to protect Digicel revenue by re-signing existing business, identifying new GSM and ICT business opportunities within existing accounts and generating new business through cold-calling, referrals and through an understanding of the SME environment in Trinidad and Tobago.
How Can We Help?